Monday, June 7, 2010
Finding out I was going to be a mom!
I found out I was pregnant at the end of January 2009.... We had been trying since we got married, around 8 months so I had no hope that when I peed on the stick that time, my life would change! I remember waiting for the line to show up and thinking, this is just going to be another disapointing month, I dont know why Im getting excited... the entire time I was thinking this I was staring at a VERY faint positive line... WHAT WHAT WHAT, I couldnt believe it..... I had not told Dan I was taking the pregnancy test, so I hid the test behind my back and went into the living room like nothing had just happened!!! I looked at Dan and said, ok its faint but its there and I showed him... all I can remember is saying, its there right, its there, you see it dont you, dont you!?!?!? Well Dan, although excited said in a very calm voice... yup I see it but maybe you should call the Dr and get a proper test before we get excited!! Well I was sure I was pregnant but called the Dr anyway to make the appointment!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
there is more to come..... I just got too tired to keep typing!!! Stay tuned!!!
ReplyDelete