Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Today is all about me! When I got pregnant I came to terms with the fact that I was going to gain weight.. I had just spent the better half of the year before I got pregnant losing a ton of weight and I felt good and well looked damn good too! Well weight I did NOT gain while I was pregnant, I was so sick that I actually lost weight in the beginning, and when all was said and down, the night before I gave birth to Jules, 2 weeks overdue, I had only gained somewhere in the park of 22lbs, 9.4 of which were her! After I gave birth I continued to lose more weight as breastfeeding is a great diet! I ate whatever I wanted... cookies, donuts.. you name it, I ate it and the weight kept coming off! THEN Julianna decided that she not longer wanted to breastfeed, cold turkey! I was not ready but she sure was.. at around the 6 month mark. I was also not ready to go back to my "diet" or "new/old" lifestyle of eating.. so I didnt, and kept saying "tomorrow, tomorrow I will get back into the swing of things".. WELL 12 months later and um well lets just say many lbs later, tomorrow has not come! YET!!!! I kept thinking to myself, ok after the next baby I will get back to my goal weight. I have all the "skinny clothes" waiting patiently in the closet, hanging there longing to be worn. Well today I have decided that I can't and will not wait until tomorrow, I must start TODAY! Today is the best day to start! So as of today, I make a promise to myself to get healthy.. for Julianna, for my husband, for the baby that will some day be, and most of all for ME! Today is the day I start to make healthy choices.. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment